Waterproof a plywood cathouse?

quoted text -

I think OP paid to have HD cut all the boards on their panel saw, and doesn't have ANY saw to use at all. For crap like a cat house, a 20-buck saw from HF will be more than enough.

Reply to
aemeijers

I have a hand held metal contraption in which a rotating blade perhaps

8" in diameter projects below a level surface and cuts anything it hits. While I suppose it is possible to hold it at an angle while cutting a piece of wood, it is unlikely that such a cut would be regular enough to match a similarly cut surface.

I think at a minumum I would need a table saw that can be held at a consistent angle.

Reply to
dgk

I have a cat that live outside that heend a house for the cat to keep her warom

Reply to
laurarosereedy

I will not cooperate in the operation of a cathouse.

Reply to
micky

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 03:32:34 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

But will you patronize one?

Reply to
invalid unparseable