water leak from rcc roof

I have receintly purchased a flat in second floor and there are two other floors up as well.
I noticed water dripping down from roof above which a toilet of other flat is located and it was flooded unintentionally.
I would like to seek the help
1.What are the possible causes of leak?
2. If so how to arrest it?
kindly advice
suriya
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Water from the upstairs plumbing.

Fix the plumbing. Call the landlord. almosts any property owner should be very concerned about a leak and would want it fixed. In the meantime, keep your personal belongings away from that leak.
replying to igcarsuri, Rakesh kumar dubey wrote: A second roof is leakage a drop of water So kindly give me a solution of leakage roof
On Sun, 09 Jul 2017 11:14:03 +0000, Rakesh kumar dubey wrote:

Igcarsuri wrote that question *ELEVEN* years ago. You will have to wait an additional eleven years to receive your answer.
[HomeMoaners cannot read dates.]