Water in refrigerator

Hi All,
Well, I did not think this was going to happen, but this is actually On Topic! No Roast Beef involved at all!
First off, there is no external water connection to my freezer. I deliberately did not use it.
Our Whirlpool GR2SHKXKQ00 frost free refrigerator (bottom) / freezer (top) has started dripping water into the top shelves of the refrigerator.
The drip is coming from the air gap where cold air is blown into the refrigerator from the freezer.
Is there some kind of drain tube that may be clogged? If so, how do I get at it?
Any words of wisdom?
Many thanks, -T
On 1/5/2018 3:15 PM, T wrote:

You may find the diagram on www.repairclinic.com Sounds like it is not draining on defrost and yes, you may be correct that there is a blockage. There are usually a couple of screws and maybe unsnap, but that is a guess as I can't see it.
On 01/05/2018 12:30 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Thank you. A great place to start.
Repair clinic's web site is down (verified with their chat), so I will have to try later.
On 01/05/2018 12:43 PM, T wrote:

I found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASR3sAYUOKM

Maybe ...
On 01/05/2018 01:04 PM, T wrote:

This look even better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj-8Hnhk4b0

On 01/05/2018 12:43 PM, T wrote:
Oren,
Would you please resend? I got a blank page.
Thanks, -T

You mispelled the link. There is a repaiclinic.com, but clicking on the link you provide will get you a phony Windows alert that you are infected with malware stealing your passwords, etc. , which keeps talking at you very annoyingly. A taskmanager 'end task' doesn't shut it down. For me, only a (orderly) power shut down worked.