386 v in a 220 v house?

This house has 3-phase power.
A while ago, two of the five spot lights in the bathroom stopped working. They used 12 V light bulbs. I removed the two transformers and replaced the two light bulbs with 220 V ones. They work now, three 12 V and two 220 V bulbs. However, the lights in the walking closet stopped working. I checked the voltage at the switch. It's 386 V.
What did I do wrong?
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami

https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/183484/how-to-wire-three-phases-for-220v
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami

You are going from line to line. Your equipment expects line to neutral that will be 220v.
(for you American guys, this is not unusual in Europe or anywhere the brits used to rule)
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami

You'll find out in a few days. After the house fire burns that place to the ground.
On 1/6/2018 9:01 AM, snipped-for-privacy@butthole.com wrote:

LOL An' what's up with that walking closet anywho??