386 v in a 220 v house?

This house has 3-phase power.
A while ago, two of the five spot lights in the bathroom stopped working. They used 12 V light bulbs. I removed the two transformers and replaced the two light bulbs with 220 V ones. They work now, three 12 V and two 220 V bulbs. However, the lights in the walking closet stopped working. I checked the voltage at the switch. It's 386 V.
What did I do wrong?
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami

https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/183484/how-to-wire-three-phases-for-220v
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami

You are going from line to line. Your equipment expects line to neutral that will be 220v.
(for you American guys, this is not unusual in Europe or anywhere the brits used to rule)
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami

You'll find out in a few days. After the house fire burns that place to the ground.
On 1/6/2018 9:01 AM, snipped-for-privacy@butthole.com wrote:

LOL An' what's up with that walking closet anywho??
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 11:57:37 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund

Wot *I* want to know is where the electricity went!
- -
" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested Arizona." - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected
" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I do for the homeboys. They all expect a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak." - Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!" - Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
"But vhere vill ve be able to vatch gay jews taking black cock up ze ass?" - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews in Hollyvood and the effect on his viewing preferences