Water heater leak aftermath

mold info at:

also look at ebay and search for "snake camera" or endoscope or sewer camera.

Reply to
buffalobill

Don't feel singled out -- the majority of states now have similar disclosure documents. I suppose too many sellers tried to pawn off known house defects onto inexperienced or novice buyers, and the backlash is what resulted in this regulation.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Thanks for the input from everyone. She decided to walk (actually more like run) away.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

With supply up and house prices declining now in most parts of the country she'll get a better deal on the next one.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

I would of tried to get a BIG discount after reminding the current owner the flood HAS to be disclosed to all future shoppers.

but I enjoy home repair, my wife doesnt like it at all....

Reply to
hallerb