Wallpaper edges beginning

DK> .....in the bathroom. I can just get a fingernail underneath the edges. I'm DK> enforcing the "fan during showers rule" with an iron fist, but I still need DK> to deal with this, since I'm not in a financial position to redo the whole DK> bathroom. Is there a way to re-glue these edges before they get much worse? DK> Any cool tricks?

Where they sell wallpaper at the Big Box Stores you should be able to find a small bottle of seam glue.

  • If you ever need a friend... Buy a dog.
Reply to
barry martin

nospambob

Thank the lord, All my Wallpapaer in the house is now on the computer,............none on the walls.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®