Venting Tankless Hot Water Heater

What BS Ive had No maintenance issues in 3 years with my bosch 120. I do have a whole house water filter and whole house surge supression and upgraded grounds, its called logic.

Reply to
m Ransley

Check out the epinions.com site. A lot of people have complained about the high maintenance cost of the Bosch. The fact that you haven't had a breakdown--yet--does not make other people's experiences "BS".

Also, who is going to take lessons in logic from a person who is incompetent on elementary issues of grammar and punctuation, and who thinks that she can generalize from only her own experience?

Reply to
tombrown