Vapor Barrier with Insulation

Does insulation with "Kraft" paper facing still require a vapor barrier? I had some skylights installed, and the contractor did not use a vapor barrier, just insulation with kraft facing. I live in the Mid-Atlantic area. Thanks.

Reply to
Buck Turgidson

The kraft paper IS a vapor barrier, perhaps not as good as polyethylene sheet, but all you really need. If stapled up properly, kraft paper works just fine.

Reply to
donald girod