To Rus: On My Weedwacker Post

Hi,

Will post this as a new thread, as I guess my old one is pretty buried by now.

Just want to say a real qauick thanks for such a detailed and informative reply. really appreciate it, and all the time you took to help me out.

BTW: any opinions on the various line feed mechanisms?

I have had a bump-feed tyoe, but it has always been miserable and never worked.

What's the state of the art these days on line feed mechanisms on the $100 price range units ?

Regards, Bob

Reply to
Robert11