tile thickness; floor and wall with cove base

I would like to use a flat-top cove base in our bathroom, to marry the wall tile and the floor tile with a join that is easy to keep clean. But I haven't found wall tile and floor tile of the same thickness, which also offers a flat-top cove base in its selection of trim pieces.

Is it possible to use a wall tile that is 3/8" thick with a flat-top cove base that is 1/2" thick? What is involved? Do you set the cove-base into the backing board 1/8"? Build out the adhesive on the wall?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
mike