The Real Steve B to everyone

Apparently I have a stalker who has been posting rude comments using my account information. One can merely go to TOOLS ACCOUNTS PROPERTIES GENERAL and duplicate anyone's info and post and appear to be that person. Someone is doing this. I do not know how to analyze the properties of the paths of these messages, but anyone who can compare can see that my path in my history of posts to this group is not that of this rude clown.

I will munge my names and e mail addresses for a while to throw this clown off, but will sign my posts with The Real Steve B. Until this clown goes away.

I am really on a campaign this year to NOT be offensive in any newsgroup. If you hear rude and vulgar language from someone who appears to be stalking me, please ignore that person.

Thanks. Those of you who know me for a long time know that I have gone through cranky spells. But, since the first of the year, I have been really trying to clean it up. I know a lot about home repair, and have been here a long time.

Who you are seeing me is a stalker and not me.

The Real Steve B

Reply to
Roscoe

Will your stalker/imposter also be quoting inanities from Teddy Roosevelt? I sure hope not.

Reply to
Existential Angst