Temp rise on a furnace

What should the temp rise be on a Ng Lennox Dimension 93% 2 stage furnace from return to just at the AC coil with new filter, clean squirrel cage and all ducts open and on low fire of a 2 stage. Mine is

67 in 137 out a 70f rise. Isn`t that to high indicating it is oversized for the ductwork. I thought 50- 60 was inline. It is a bit oversized and I am looking at less Btus on a replacement. The Lennox supposedly was sized correctly as return and supplies were added.
Reply to
m Ransley

The temp rise information should be listed in/on the furnace somewhere. Greg

Reply to
Greg O

This is Turtle.

Like Grego said the Temp. Rise should be on the furnace.

Also 70 degree temperature rise is very much on the top end of the scale . i would like a 50 Temp. Rise or so for me but other opinions may very.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

It says 40-70 on the door but it actualy may be 72 or so depending on the return, I would like it lower, slower more even heat is better.

Reply to
m Ransley

reduce the firing rate...

Mark

Reply to
Mark

BUT check the CO reading while and after you do it. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

This is Turtle.

E-mail me at this e-mail addy and talk about this.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE