Suggestions for alternative well water treatment?

Yes, adjust the well pump pressure switch and tank charge to put the system at a 50/70 split and it will do better.

Reply to
Pete C.

ion

That sounds a lot like the systems I see in FLl for removing iron and sulphur. my in laws had one of those, chlorinate, aerate and filter. They also had problem with sand. My father in law built a serpentine trap made of 3 inch PVC sewr pipe. The water would slow down enough from entering the large pipe for the sand to settle out in the bottom of the Ss There was a valve at the bottom of each S for flushing. There were two of these "filters" coming off the well, one going to the pressure tank to reduce the sand that got into it and one going to the rest of the filtration system.

Reply to
JIMMIE