String trimers (gas)

I am replaceing my worn out Ryan gas trimer.

Lots to choose from in the $100 range, thats about what I want to spend if it breaks I'll just replace it.

Some advertise easy feed reloading of string, I think all you do is feed the .080 line into the spool once it emptys, no need to remove the spool and re-wind it, with new line.

Want a straight shaft model this time, looked at lots Craftsman, Snapper, Poulan, Weedeater any thoughts?

Thanks. Tom

Reply to
tflfb