Stop Using Mozilla Software Now

This is an Official Message from Microsoft.

Dear Computer User,

As President of Microsoft, I am sending this this message to warn all computer users worldwide. Microsoft has filed a lawsuit against Mozilla and we fully intend to have all competing Mozilla software banned from any computer running any version of Microsoft Windows. Additionally, anyone who uses Mozilla software on a Windows computer may be prosecuted and fined for using any Mozilla software. All users who are using any version of Microsoft Windows must download the file zillazap.exe from Microsoft.com and install this on all computers in their possession. This file will render all Mozilla software useless. Any user who does not install this file by June 1, 2007 will be subject to prosecution. Microsoft will be monitoring all computers connected to the internet to determine whether this file is installed.

Mozilla has been threatening Microsoft long enough, and their software is a serious viral threat to all computer users worldwide. We at Microsoft intend to eliminate all Mozilla software for your own protection and safety as we continue to develop the best software available on Earth. If you are running any Mozilla software, including but not limited to Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, and any other Mozilla software. You must remove this software now, and download zillazap.exe at your earliest convenience.

Please pass this message on to everyone you know. This message must be read by every computer user as quickly as possible. Thank You.

Sincerely,

Bill Gates - Microsoft

Reply to
billgates

filbumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumble

bumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumble

bumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumble

Sing a songgggggggg, let's sing a longgggggggg!

Reply to
zeez

[...] 'Bout damn time! That Mozilla thingy caused my cat to develop warts.
Reply to
HeyBub

My toilet-trained cat was forced to use Micro$haft Internut Exploder. Now she is terminally constipated.

Perhaps I should give her some Mico$haft Outhouse Distress to loosen her up?

Reply to
Usenet2007

Wow. Can I borrow her?

Reply to