Steam Radiator - ID and Specs.?

I am looking for the Heating Surface (in Square Feet) - a common measure of radiator capacity - of an old steam radiator. Curious about its age, too.
Here are the pictures and dimensions:
http://209.197.228.45/~podjars/rad.htm
I have some refence books, but this one is not listed.
Thanks for taking a look!
MS
http://www.heatinghelp.com/shopcart/product.cfm?category=2-59
Cheap at twice the price.

I have that book.
The radiator I am asking about is not in it.
Thank you anyway. MS
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:35:32 -0400, "HeatMan"

Then take a picture of it and post it on the Wall.
http://forums.invision.net/index.cfm?CFApp=2

Thank you, HeatMan! I'll post there.
MS
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 05:44:06 -0400, "HeatMan"

I saw it and Steamhead replied.
Hope it helped....

about