"steam" from chimney.

ah, but potassium iodate tablets will prevent absorption. Either that, or massive doeses of dihydrogen monoxide, orally, will prevent absorption. I'm never sure which.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Dear Bob, you're right, in your assertion.

What about his welcome?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

A stem may be invisible, especially when it is encased in something like a gate valve, but steam is not always invisible.

Reply to
Bob

If this were a physics forum I wouldn't disagree.

Reply to
dnoyeB