Spa / Hot Tub Controls

Does anyone know of a company that makes their hot tub / spa controller such that it can be programmed to automatically set back (lower) the temperature should it be left on?

We are evaluating installing a community spa for our HOA and we are concerned that someone could turn it up and leave it without turning it back down. It will be outside in the winter and usually only used on the weekends and we would not like to have it automatically reset it's temperature after a certain amount of time.

Thanks for your input. Paul. Pinetop, AZ

Reply to
PLMHOA