source for water to water heat pump

I'm interested in reliable brands and sources for water-to-water heat pumps. Intend to use well water on an open loop geothermal system to generate heat for a radiant floor system.

It's a small building and a 3T unit is about all I need.

Reply to
franz frippl

Had a WaterFurnace w/ good success. Closed loop, though. Wouldn't want the hassle of the open loop at least here where would require well and not place to dispose of used...

--

Reply to
dpb

Thanks for tip. I have a small pond for effluent.

The issue is finding a source where I can bypass middleman and save $$$.

Reply to
franz frippl

No idea, but won't be WaterFurnace then and personally unless you're very competent HVAC tech wouldn't recommend it.

What were doing in E TN most commonly was sinking the loop in lake/pond if available.

$0.02, ymmv, etc., etc., etc., ...

--

Reply to
dpb