Solar pool heater recommendations

Anyone have a manufacturer to recommend (or not recommend). I would prefer something I could install myself.

thanks in advance, Eric

Reply to
eric.cooper

I built my own. 1/2 inch irrigation pipe is black, and I've got over a mile of it laid out in coils on the desert floor next to my ranch. Just had to run some 2 inch pvc off of the filter to the supply manifold, hook up the black irrigation loops, and back to the "hot" side of the manifold. Works pretty well, too. Tom

Reply to
tom