Slip lining a drain pipe

Can anyone recommend a brand of slip liner for residential? I would = like to contact them and find out if they can recommend a plumber who = uses their stuff in my area. I checked with Amerik Supplies, but they = did not have anyone in my area who used their equipment.

Is there a good plumbing related newsgroup or other place to post = questions like this? This one disappeared from verizon recently... = pdaxs.services.plumbing

Thanks.

Sam

Reply to
Sammy bin Snoozin