septic system question

We're fixing to go from septic system to lift station. I'm trying to get a feel for what size (in hp) pumps we'll need for our holding tank.

The task for the pumps will be to pump upward vertically approx 8'. From there, the discharge will dump into the gravity flow sewer line.

What kind of discharge pipe pressure might I expect to see at the top of the lift when the pumps are running?

Reply to
RB

bob kater