Septic monitoring device

Hi,

I have a newly installed septic tank that has an ordinary float-switch activated pump to lift waste water up to raised leach field. I would like to monitor pump activity and water usage (just for the fun of it for the most part) by wiring into some kind of counter or single-beep sound into the system. Does anyone know of such a counter? Other ideas?

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Do you want to a counter like these:

or many a "run time" or hour meter:
?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=hobbs+hour

M Q

Radio Shack sells VOMs with PC interface, which thereby can act as a data logger.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Dennis

I'll check it out.