Seeking Visio 2003 household stencils

I have Visio 2003 Standard, and I want to use it to do some drawings for a potential kitchen and living room arrangement. Visio 2003 Standard does not come with household stencils, but I know Visio 2003 Pro does. However, I really don't think it's reasonable to shell out $1000 (give or take a little) for the Pro version, just to get a handful of stencils. Anyone have any idea where I can download the household stencils for Visio 2003?

Reply to
Phoenix8172

DerbyDad03