Seeking Speed Queen Repair Man

I am planning to buy a consumer Speed Queen front loading washer. Can you write me if you have worked on these in the past? I really really want to buy this, as the rest of the conglomerate-owned appliance makers seem to make JUNK.

  1. Does the Speed Queen front loaders have a bunch of inherent problems?
  2. Do your customers complain about mildew in the door gasket?
  3. Are they as good as the top loaders?

Thank you for your help.

Reply to
AtlantaTom