SEARS SNOWBLOWER

I purchased a 5hp Sears single stage snowblower last year Hit a downed branch in the snow and broke the housing and ripped the paddles Sears wants to sell me the whole auger for only $125.00 no replacement paddles.JBWELD worked on the housing Jacks small engine has listing for paddles for noma sears snowblowers wondering if these will fit as my blower is 22inch with and these are for 21inch any help will be appreciated

Reply to
FOURMOREMARINE

try to find out who actually manufactured the snowblower

sears marks up parts prices a lot, and often sells only assemblies.

by a lot often price is near double what the manufacturer charges for the exact same part.

stuff like this is why i no longer buy anything from sears that may ever need service or parts.

Sears is a gouge and rip off organization, and incidently they dropped satisfaction guaranteed or your money back........

better to shop anywhere else

Reply to
hallerb

Who is Jacks small engine?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

-snip-

*Usually* quicker than going to the local parts place--- *always* cheaper [IME]

My only complaint is that he doesn't use email, so sometimes you can be left hanging for a week before you find out your stuff is delayed. [you can avoid that by just calling in the order- east coast business hours only, but you talk to a real person and they speak English]

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht