roof question

I just bought a 2 bedroom colonial and the roof needs to be replaced. It has one layer of shingles. Can anyone tell me a ball park amount that it would cost?

Reply to
glen

Probably find an accurate answer with this!

Dutch

Sort of like asking "how big is a box?"

Seriously, there are many factors. Type of shingle, style of roof (gables, dormers etc.), and the area in square feet. You can easily get a good quote from a local roofer or two.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

ball park figure for a roof you have described would be:

$800-$8,000

Reply to
Detector