Rheem Furnace - Humming a Sad Electrical Tune

" snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com" wrote in message news:HaF8e.770$ snipped-for-privacy@eagle.america.net...

This is Turtle.

I see that you don't have the ability to see what is happening now in the newsgroups. When you have a few Good well meaning members start out to get rid of a few less that perfect other member. You end up with a flame war and then the results is what you have at alt.hvac right now. Paul could not see this and brought alt.hvac to it's knees and if this starts at alt.home.repair which will make alt.home.repair look just like alt.havoc as it is right now.

now wiether or not Stormy has the ability to call a shot on hvac or r , which I will not debate , is not the question. The question is like say I join you and we decide to run off Stormy, Matt, and few others we don't like. then one day we start on the member we don't like and then one morning you wake up and you find yourself in a alt.hvaoc newsgroup as it is today.

Now you say i joined you in trying to run Stormy off. well i have never joined anybody to run off anybody. I felt the need to warn the posters that he was replying to if he made a error and what he said was not right. I did not feel the need to run him off but only to correct a error in motion.

Now as far as winning flame war of anything and you speak of , i may be wanting something , or have need of something. I have no need of you or anybody else as a thing to win a flame war or even a pissing contest. I have two rules I go by. Be respestiable and keep the group straight and straight forward with no second agenda of any kind.

I do have a weakiness and that is i will tell you what i think and not sugar coat it for you.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

The main reason I unsub from a group is that there is no information content. I read alt havoc for several years. Finally decided that there was nothing useful to learn there.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Kiddies? Bite me. Kissing weasel's ass stevie? What the f*ck are you even talking to this hack for. You disgust me. Stay out of alt.hvac asshole. Backstabbing pussies like you aren't welcome.

Reply to
bill

Anyone know if this inducer motor can be replaced? Looks like some screws mounting it to the furnace interior, with a gasket or some sealant under the flange. My unqualified opinion is "yes", but what the hell do I know about furnace replacement parts?

nada...

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
sleepdog

Hey Steve - thanks for the tips. This will come in handy when I lose heat next winter.

I'll check back in case you get a response on the replacement.

Thanks! Matt

Reply to
sleepdog

Unplug it, take the screws holding the outer lip of the edge of the blower assy to the furnace face out..make sure you have them all, there might be one or two that are a total and complete bitch....should be held in place with either a white or red silicone based sealant, and pull it all right out. The replacement may not look identical, and if you have a condensate drain hole on the old one, there may be more than one on the replacement motor assembly. There will be plastic caps to place over the non used holes if that is the case.

I havent gotten a reply back on the replaccement one yet, but i didnt expect to as late as it was that I sent the inquirey.

Reply to
webmaster