Replacement window company?

Anyone had any experience with these guys - World of Windows and Siding -

They seem to have a decent price for replacing the original windows in my house (it's not the house of my dreams for the rest of my life). I know that their $225 per window for removal of the old windows and installation of new Low E\Argon vinyl single-hung windows is probably their "entry level" window and that they'll probably try and upsell me, but it's a job that I don't have the time or patience to learn - other quotes were significantly higher - the guys that had a booth in Sam's Club wanted almost $1000 a window - like I said, it's NOT the house of my dreams for the rest of my life. Thanks!

Reply to
Casual Observer

Ask for local references that have had their product for at least two years, five years would be much better. If they can't provide that and or if the references do not turn out great, I would pass. Good windows are expensive. Cheap windows are more expensive.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Flashing is most important. Visit

and download installation instructions to see how windows should be installed and then ask how your guy does it.

Reply to
Art