Repairing/Replacing Exterior Handrails

I have a steel handrail that is attached to concrete steps with what appears to be an anchor set-up consisting of 4 carriage bolts and a brackets in which handrail sits. I noticed that the railing is really leaning to the right. I am guessing that either the base of the railing has rusted and it is started to fall over or one of the neighborhood kids was playing on the thing and 'torqued' it pretty hard.

If I need to replace everything how do I remove the carriage bolts and anchors from the concrete steps?

If the railing is still good, any advice on how to fix the existing railing?

Thanks.

Reply to
discobiscuit

I really need pics.