Removing floor tile question

My house came with a small area ( 96" X 40" ) of tile by the front door, only and the rest of the house is carpet and linoleum. The floor is a concrete slab.

I am working on tiling the house with 12" tile and would appreciate a suggestion for how to remove that small area.

Thanks.

Reply to
Lewis Campbell

Smash one tile with a hammer, then either use a pry bar or a chisel, wearing eye protection, pry the rest off.

Reply to
Paul