Relocating to Western MI. What should I watch out for?

My family is relocating to Western MI (greater Grand Rapids area) from NW NJ.

What sorts of things do I need to be aware of when we house hunt?

What kinds of HVAC will I encounter? Good? Bad? Attrocious?

How much/what kinds of insulation should I expect?

What Bad Things happen to foundations?

Anything else I should know that my realtor WON'T lest she (nearly always nowadays, huh?) botch the deal?

Thanx

Charles

Reply to
Charles Krug