Reducing Dead Animal Smell

If the EPA is against them, that's a mark in their favor!

Yes, Ozone generators, and not the piddly kind either, will rid a room of any organic occupant - be it a smell or mold. It is used to clean up after dead things and very dead things.

Reply to
HeyBub

I don't know if I'd say *against*-- but they sure aren't *for* them.

And it is easy enough to run it when nobody is in the room--- kind of like a bug bomb.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Well, potentially there's matching of paint or wallpaper to worry about, or texturing on the wall (our house walls are all textured, and although I can replace plain 'ol drywall, I have no idea how to do the texturing and make it match the style that's already there so that it doesn't stand out)

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules Richardson

You sound like a tool......

Reply to
dennisgauge

Here's how:

Put some sheetrock mud in a bowl. Add water to make it somewhat liquid.

Dip a stiff brush in the mess.

Holding the brush upside down, flick spots of diluted joint compound at the wall.

If not right, wipe off and start over with a thicker/thinner mixture.

Reply to
HeyBub