Recommendations for Utility Sink

Looking to install a utility sink in the basement. Searching the Web, I have seen really only the two extremes: 1. Cheap-looking plastic sinks costing $50-100 2. Very expensive stainless steel sinks costing $1000+

I am ideally looking for something in the middle. i.e. a sink or dual sink with potentially some adjacent attached countertop. Solid construction, solid legs or wall mounting capability, etc.

Reply to
blueman

buy a knockdown cabinet and mount a kitchen sink in it. both available at your local borg.

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Try the term 'Mop Sink"

One available at