Ready, AIM, fired.

Ready, AIM, fired. After two decades, AOL Instant Messenger (AIM), the original instant messenger, is being turned off. So Mr. Yellow Running Man will be needing a new job.

One Last Away Message

BurfordTJustice

The yellow running man went away when people stopped using the AOL software and really has nothing to do with AIM. It showed up during the connect sequence of AOL. These days I imagine most AOL mail users connect through their browser with another Email client. OTOH I still use the mail client in AOL 7.0 It is far cleaner.

Reply to
gfretwell