READ THE DAMNED LABEL!!!

It is absolutely amazing how much a can of spray-on oven cleaner looks like a can of Lemon-Scented Pledge when you aren't wearing your glasses.

Reply to
Bubba

So.... did you try to clean your oven with Lemon Pledge, or did you try to dust your furniture with Easy-Off?

That's a mistake I'll never make. I can't find my way across the room without my glasses. I take them off to clean them, to shower, to swim, or when I go to bed. Otherwise, they're on my nose.

Doug Miller

Be glad it wasn't spray adhesive!

Reply to
John Harlow

NEVER ............... EVER ................. keep KY and Ben-gue in the same nightstand!

In the dark, they are identical.

Except for the screaming.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

That hit home. The box of chicken broth looked a lot like the box of soy milk in the fridge. Chicken broth on cereal is bad tasting.W W

Reply to
Warren Weber

And even then...

Reply to
The Dave©

"Bubba" wrote in news:89rVd.8359$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.texas.rr.com:

Did you try to wax your Mr. Freddy with it?

Reply to
FlavorFlav

And the odor. Do you have no sense of smell?

Doug Miller

In contrast to soy milk, of course, which tastes bad on everything....

Doug Miller

No shit! It also looks just like a can of lemon-scented deodorant.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Are you having lemon scented potroast tonight?

Or did you degrease your furniture?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You hear about the gal who couldn't tell the difference between vaseline and putty?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

and one smells of wintergreen oil?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:N5uVd.55721$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

I met a young lady who when given a yellow squeeze bottle and a red squeeze bottle and told to refill them,asked which one was ketchup and which one mustard.

Truth!

But,boy,she sure is gorgeous!(blond,too!)

Reply to
Jim Yanik

At least you didn't mistake it for the aerosol antiperspirant.

Reply to
Robert Barr

Or eye drops versus lens cleaner.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
William Brown

Actually, word for word, that is the correct punchline.

Your father told you that one, too?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Why would someone put windows *there*?

Reply to
John Harlow

Absolutely true story from many years ago: Just out of shower, not wearing glasses, FDS & can of underarm deodorant. I got that skylight I'd always wanted.

Reply to
Dee