Rat!

I zapped this with 6000 volts and caused it to squeal. Dunno how it got in my house. It won't be doing it again. It's about 8 inches long. The brown-green stuff is the peanut butter bait.

Commander Kinsey

"Commander Kinsey" snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote in news:op.2cqav307mvhs6z@ryzen:

my house. It won't be doing it again. It's about 8 inches long. The brown- green stuff is the peanut butter bait.

You must be proud.

Reply to
TRS80

I just got an error code from that. No page.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Hunter's rule: What you kill, you eat.

Dead rat.

Reply to
Bob F

That's not a rat, it's a Siberian Hamster

alan_m

You heard about the latest tourist attraction in New York, its the rat infestation which is at a 20 year high right now. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I don't know if street vendors are still around post-covid but I'd be suspicious of the gyros. They always were mystery meat.

Baltimore may lose ittitle as the rat fishing capital.

Reply to
rbowman

The biggest unanswered question is, which animal has the highest IQ, the rats or the Americans?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

:-)

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The meaning of your post is unclear.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

All the Democrat-controlled cities in the US have a huge vermin problem.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

If you vote for rats, rats is what you tend to get

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They solve all their problems by lying about them