Rant - drip irrigation tubing

I had a drip system put in 20 years ago. Now it's springing leaks almost weekly. In repairing the leaks it seems the black plastic pipe is made with a longitudinal seam and the seam splits creating big leaks. To make it worse, it seems that the guy who installed it backfilled the trench with my crushed rock so this weak plastic pipe has sharp rocks poking it to help split the seam. How in the heck did such crappy pipe ever get any kind of approval by whoever should be looking at this stuff???

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Have you checked the pressure regulator?

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

LOL.........Are you kiddin? You got 20 years out of a little plastic pipe, and you're bitchin about it.

Go figure.

Reply to
cc