range/vent hood

Looking for a range hood to vent outside. Bombarded by all the different types/names out there, I do have a height restriction so I am looking for a model that is in the 4-5" height range. The one I saw that interested me was a Venmar unit in the 300 CFM range. Most of the Broans (yes, same company, I know) are in the 7" depth range.

What I'm asking is has anyone had any experience with the venmar kitchen vents? ARe they good, worth the money, etc????? Do you have a recommendation?

Thanks

Reply to
Edee em

Most Broan products are pretty decent. Personally, I've installed a fair number and all have been OK. Repair parts are no problem. So go ahead and buy what will work for you and don't waste a lot of time worrying about it. If it later turns out to be troublesome, post your results here for others.

Joe

Reply to
Joe