Rain Gutter Low Slope roof

I am building a low slope roof 1/2" per foot. The roof will have a one-piece EPDM Membrane covering. I understand that installation of a gutter is critical because of capillary action from the low slope. I am looking for gutter/roofdeck installation suggestions that will give me the best chance of draining the roof into the gutter. thanks tom

Reply to
thomas.jacobs

Properly installed metal drip edging should prevent any water from finding its way back under the roofing.

Don Young

Reply to
Don Young