Radial Arm Table

My brother was a carpenter. He used a station wagon as his work vehicle. He had a small RAS he kept in the back of the station wagon. At the job site he would open the back and pull the RAS out onto the tail gate.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Gill

Bill Gill wrote: ...

Indeed, again. I used 5/16x1-1/4x1-1/4 angle for the supporting structure and 3/8 bolts through for height adjustment. You might get away w/ slightly smaller w/ smaller saw and still be enough.

For independent tables, use the same idea on the legs -- counterbore holes and use a 1/4" plate on the bottoms for adjusting. I've seen folks just put a lag screw in the legs' end grain and adjust them...

--

Reply to
dpb