Pressure washing a car - Best Nozzles/Kits???

I just bought a 2200 psi 4.5 HP 3.0 gpm pressure washer from Home Depot for a few projects I have to do around the house. I've also thought about washing the cars with it, but does anyone know the best nozzle or kit to get for car washing with a pressure washer? I don't want to damage the paint on my car so thought I would seek some advise from experienced pressure washer users. Thanks in advance for your comments!

utseay

You MUST use the black low pressure tip to siphon any cleaning chemical/soap you might be using...won't siphon with any other tip. You could rinse with the white tip safely, but I wouldn't go higher than that....you'd be surprised how fast you can strip some paint off a car! HD also has a car washing brush kit for their p/washers with rotary brush attachment.

Reply to
Curmudgeon