prescriptions, was: OT Avoiding Lyme disease

[snip]

Yesterday was 700 bucks out of pocket for a 10 day rx. After insurance.

Best of luck in getting fully better. Lyme can be UGLY.

In regards to the prescription:

Take a look at the new pharmacy Mark "yes, a Texan Billionaire" Cuban just set up.

It's a legit outfit that's selling a small, but quickly increasing, set of drugs at MUCH lower prices than many other options.

Believe it or not a Texan Billionaire is doing something useful

danny burstein

There is no getting better at this stage, 10 years into it. But thank you. I also found out about goodrx. What a shame to pay 700 to the very company I work for when we pay 6 cents per pill.

Reply to
Thomas