Prefab concrete steps

I've seen them at Lowes in MI. I needed a single step in front of the porch. Moving those 3 and 4 step ones looks rather un-fun.

Reply to
tev9999

Hi,

I live in the Midwest. A neighbour told me that he saw precast concrete steps (4-6) that can be purchased ready made. He cannot remember which home chain had it.

I've called a couple, but none have heard about them. Has anyone seen these and if so, which outfit. I'm interested in prefab, because I assume they would be cheaper than having a guy frame them and pour concrete in place.

Rich

Reply to
RichK

Try "Concrete Products" in the yellow pages. My local has at least four with precast in the name.

Reply to
PipeDown