Porclien repair

I need to patch a porclien wear mark in the kitchen sink. Two of them about the size of quarters.... Then spray it with the HVLP sprayer... what do I repair the porclien with and what is the recommended paint? Thank Terry

Reply to
Terry Cano

Hi,

One of these may help....

touch-up chips and cracks on your white appliances, tub or sink. A simple, two-step process.

Sink and Appliance Repair Kit - Effectively touch-up chips and cracks on your appliances, tub or sink. Comes with six urethane colors.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff