Plumbing Problems

Sometimes when I flush the toilet and often minutes after I let water run through the bathroom sink I hear a loud moaning or crumbling sound from under my toilet. Pray tell, what could that be?

Reply to
Douglas

The moaning or foghorn effect is due to resonance created by a particular type of ballcock (tank fill valve). Replace the ballcock or rebuild with a kit from mfr.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

You might wanna call the Ghost Buster.

Just kidding:-)

Reply to
Jim B

I'm here to tell you to listen to Speedy Jim

Rick Pray

(well you did state 'Pray tell' !)

Reply to
Rick