Plumbing Problem Again

I was down the hall, taking refrigerator and sealed system start relays. Were you the big guy who passed me every day in the hall and whapped me with a rolled up news paper, or was that Todd?

. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I think it was Todd. He used to whap me too.

Reply to
micky

You think we should tell the principal? I mean, maybe if the both of us, the adults might believe us this time? I mean, Miss Othmar keeps telling me an adult has to witness it, and all. Todd whaps Linus Van Pelt, too.

. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to