particle flooring

our house is split level and top two levels are particle board. these floors squeak all over is there any way to fix this without replacing all the floors? someone suggested twisted shank nails. we also wish to place slate over these floors.

Reply to
monty

you could try some deck screws

ds549

buffalobill

use deck screws, lots and lots of deck screws, or the slate will crack

Reply to
hallerb

use deck screws, lots and lots of deck screws, or the slate will crack

Reply to
hallerb

Reply to
Rusht Limpalless