Parging repair

Time to patch the parging again, and the places where the insulation shows through seem bigger than ever before, some 10 inches by 2 or more.

I have plenty of PolyCement so can make it to be as sticky as workable. But would it stick better if I tried to reinforce by laying pieces of nylon flyscreen underneath the parging?

Don Phillipson Carlsbad Springs (Ottawa, Canada)

Reply to
Don Phillipson

I don't know how thick your parging needs to be, but when I repaired the parging on the block wall of my garage, I attached galvanized diamond mesh lath like shown in the link below.

I attached it to the block with TapCons and washers.

DerbyDad03