Panasonic Vac Problems

This upright vacuum, a Panasonic MC-V7312, is less than a year old and has been used comparatively little. It worked fine for months but now it will run for perhaps 10 minutes, then the motor shuts off although the "headlight" is still on. I presume that a thermal protector has kicked in. After the vacuum cools for a while it will run again - for a while. All hoses are clear, the "motor protector" valve is working, I've cleaned the "secondary" foam filter at the motor inlet, and I have changed the bag and HEPA filter with the same results. I've even tried running it with no HEPA filter and it still quits. Any ideas?

Justin

P.S. - I can't find my sales receipt for warranty service ;(

Reply to
Justin